Thursday, October 18, 2012

Speaking of repressed emotions....

....as an avid reader I have encountered many worthless articles, essays, lists, books and other manuscripts....but every once in a while I come across something that just begs me to say...Are you fucking kidding me? and now, without further ado, for you reading pleasure may I present a small sampling of these vital survival and yes, cool uses for paracord ....
  • 44 Really Cool Uses of Paracord for Survival
  • 1- Secure a tent
  • 2-Secure a tarp between trees
  • 3-Hang tools from your belt
  • 5-Secure things to the outside of your backpack
  • 9-Make an emergency belt to hold your pants up
  • 11-Replace a broken bra strap (it happens)
Just wait it gets even more enlightening...
  • 18-Hang something up off the ground
Holy Shit! without the valuable piece of advice of number 18 I can not even conceive how I have managed to stay alive in the wilderness for all these years !
  • 22-Keep rolled up items secure
  • 24-Tie objects together for easier transport
  • 25-Bundle stuff together
  • 34-Tie stuff down so it will not blow away in a storm
  • Tie bad guys or intruders to a tree or chair
Back the fuck up bitch! I got Paracord! You know what? I just can not bring myself to continue without adding number....
  • 45-make a garrote to choke some stupid asshole.
Link

No comments: