Sunday, February 18, 2018

Tonight he will visit...will I find the strength to resist ?



At war with myself, and took it to the street
Another grey afternoon of the soul
Infinite repetition with no end in sight
Karmic Debts from another life I am starting to remember
A little here, a little there, Mitrochondrial memory
Up the twisting ladder
I recognized you instantly
Although we’ve never met, something in your eyes
From so many thousands years ago
I was never young, and neither were you
[Man:] Who the hell are you?
[Strange voice:] You know who I am
[Man:] Are you who I think you are?
[Strange voice:] Yes
I am here!
You know me!
Here I am!
I was half asleep or was I half awake?
Pressure from my chest, impossible to breathe
I forced my eyes to look
And you are all I see
Speaking in thoughts, boring into me (I’ve lost it)
[Strange voice:] You wanted to make a deal, so here I am, well…
[Man:] I didn’t mean it, this is not what I asked for
[Strange voice:] Well, you said it, and now I am here! Be careful what you wish for
I am here!
You know me!
Here I am!
I know you!
[Strange voice:] Be careful what you wish for
Infinite repetition…